Sunday, February 25, 2018

20. Field, Father, Leader, and I who is in Provisional Licence


Author Notes : New Arc start!

For a while the story will advances as Minoru at the center.






"Why?"

My father's words resonate in the room.

Because of our talks, I called my father to my room and cut out the matter about the field.

If I use the field from now on anyway, when I told my father that I want to buy it, such word came back.

It is within my range of expectation, and an excuse as a reply is also considered by leader.

.... but, as usual it's straightforward.

"It is about the field being only borrowed for a year and then after that I have to pay a fee starting next year."(Minoru)

"Oh, it is the same condition as Hosaku"(Father)

"How much per month do you lends it to older brother"

"It's fifty thousand a month"

" What are the conditions?"

"All things at home are included"

Hm ... ... My older brother naturally lives at home. Watering of vegetables and places for shipping adjustment is also necessary. Even if you use well water, there are also electricity bills and rents in it.

Besides, the car and also the tractor the we use belong to our house too. As I expected, I will also purchase durability material and consumable good by myself, I feel like I cannot freely use everything at home.

Does it mean that there is no initial investment in houses and fields?

I guess it's a pretty cheap amount if you think about adding in living expenses at home.

"If I was to borrowed it for twenty years, the rent is 12 million yen, right? Father is sixty-eight years old by that time. If I borrow for 30 years, 18 million yen. So it will be a useless expense if I just borrow it."

" So, do you will buy? Where will you get such money?"

It is reasonable. Originally.

"Well I got salary on my part-time on short term ..... well, Since I did not use it, I got lucky and amass a lot of money.

Here I slowly speaks to 
father.

"I'm saving money as it is, So I'm going to use it for fund purchase for the field, because I really do not have anything to pay. Still, it will be helpful if you make it as a parent and child price. Since
you was supposed to lend it for free for a year, I would like if you also deduct that extra."

Leader's『When I noticed it, I have a lot of savings, so I bought some farms』 Does that strategy will really work with my father?

I borrow the money from the leader at a later time, though.

"I will think for a bit."

My father said so and went out.

".....fu"

I get tired just to have anything to do with my parent.






The story goes back.

After finishing the discussion with those four people, We return to Earth using the transposition gate, it was already evening here.

When I send them to the station, Tatsuhiko and Shino returned to Tokyo while gagging up about their company, preparing to move.

The location of our house is located in the northeast not entering the Kanto Region. The summer vacation is delicately short, and the winter vacation is delicately long in the mountains.

(TN: Northeast meaning Tohoku region. So most likely Fukushima or Yamagata cause it is near Kanto region.)

After sending out Tatsuhiko and Shino, I entered the cafe called Rafaero with leader.

"Naa... Minoru, Even saying that it is parent and child that is buying and selling of the field. perhaps, you can propose that a surveyor is inserted"

The leader seems like to call me 'Minoru' when there's only two of us.

"At that time, I say that the area in the public sectional map is fine as it is in this present situation"

It seems that there are many cases on olden time that by using long rope, and measuring the area often increases that area.

When asked why it would happen, when taxes were imposed by the extent of the land, it was said that landowners who wanted to make taxes a little cheaper declared all together.

Is it a tax payment by self-assessment?

So when you measure the area, it seems that it is likely that there are 10% too many and 20% too few.

"The area in the public sectional map ......"

"Therefore the reason to buy and sell in a small area, is so a buyer can buy it cheaply"

You can also save the money you pay to the surveyor, and if you enter the center, there is also a danger that there is not a field there.

Certainly it seems that it would be better if you can trade without surveying.

"It may be necessary to include a real estate appraiser depending on the purchase price, but it is when we declare any taxes, I think that there is no problem if you create an enclosure so far. That is just judging it from the outside of the land and not trying to enter it unreasonably. "

Yes, a real estate appraiser. A word which I do not know well came out.

When I asked, the leader briefly explained.

"Let's assume there is a land with a price of 100,000 yen based on accessibility, if you trade it at 10,000 yen, the difference of 90,000 yen it will be treated as donating, which means that it will only cost a donation tax. However, if you sell the same land of 100,000 yen for 90,000 yen, say 10,000 yen in difference will it be treated as a donation? It will not be so. It is in the range of error."

(TN: So depending on how much the land sell, different tax will be imposed. That's why if you sell cheaply, donation tax will be applied)

It seems that it is natural that the tsubo unit price will change due to the circumstances of people wanting to sell, people wanting to buy.

"Well, in the case of selling the same land for 70,000 yen, it depends on the judgment of the tax office. In other words, if the tax office recognizes that it is an error, it is an error, and it is said that donation occur. "

"Hey, Is that irresponsible?"


"It is irresponsible, but it is so in reality. Therefore, in the case of the price on a gray zone, in order for it to not be regarded as a donation, The land around here does not need for a real estate appraiser, The road is also narrow, there are no people, so sometimes this price is reasonable.
The tax office makes it a judgment material. A real estate appraiser will be punished if you make a lie report just like a tax accountant."

Well, that's why I got advice in various ways so I decided to negotiate with my father.

As for the result, I wonder whether that somehow we managed to think positively.






After that, I go to the stars with the transposition gate by myself.

I adjusted the time so that I could reach the other day, but I would like a clock that fits this star.

"To the leader, it seems likely you find one or two craftsmen who would make it, What will you make me do this time?"

As soon as the discussion at Raffaello ended, the leader also returned to Tokyo.

"Listen Minoru, you should be able to master the guardian's ring. Therefore as for now you are like in Provisional Licence. Pound the way of using it on your body."

On the way back, the leader said so and poked my chest.

It was about getting used to practicing first, such as the maximum value of output power, proficiency of small work, possibility of continuous use.

I understand how to use it roughly and the practice might be pleasant isn't it?.

"I do not mind if there are functions that you don't know if it is a mobile phone, but it is the power that people can get in hand. If you do not master it you will not be able to do something else like examining or practicing."

That's why I was told to practice just here.

Actually this ring has【Return】, So that I can return to this star from anywhere in the universe. Only for me.

This is【Jump Gate】, In application, it seems to be more advanced technology than the transposition gate.

Just when I return to Earth, I have to use tranposition gate and I have to walk from the field to the house.

Therefore, I only have to drive to the field with a car and use the transposition gate from there.

"Convenient, inconvenient or somewhat subtle"

When I asked leader she answer, 『I think it's convenient!』And I seems to get yelled at.

Anyway I will do my best?





No comments:

Post a Comment