Wednesday, February 21, 2018

SS2 Maiden's Daily Life of Tsumura Shino


Author's Notes: The story is in spring vacation just before Minoru classmate get to their second year of college.


It is an everyday scene.

Because main part continues after this, please skip this one if you want.


It is a story in Shino point of view. 




Nevertheless, I think that this year was a good year.

At least, I got more inspiration than combined all my life until I entered college.

Yes, it seemed that the passion, impression, surprise I was pursuing came in hand and hand with each other and danced a chorus line.

I can make as many new designs as I want.

The withdrawal in my heart is full of sparkling glitter.

"Is this thanks for encountering them........"

If it's usual me, I absolutely never speak out words like that.

No, no, this isn't my character.

For me to act like complaining despite secretly enjoying it

I have not met them for a while, so I wonder if it just being sentimental.

Especially I had a spring vacation without promising.

I feel that time passes when I cannot meet them for so long.

(If I am not mistaken, that fellow could not return to his parents' house ......)

Even on Year-end and New Year holidays he did not return home, the face of a friend who spent in his apartment floats.

If I choose someone among the four, it is the most safe existence.

The rest is not caught, or cannot be found, or (because it is in the midst of a job), even if I contact them, they will not reply.

"Yeah, it's not bad to be a partner of a poor friend."

Even though no one has heard it, I called Minoru.




"Oh, what is it?"(Sae)

I heard a familiar voice.

Huh?.......I wonder if I made a mistake while calling.

"You.. your Sae?....I should have placed it on Minoru .... "(Shino)

"... ...Sh.... Shino?"(Minoru)

Though it was the voice that I was eager for, it was surely Minoru.

Is that out of breath of someone running away?

"That's right. What, what's wrong? Do you need help? "(Shino)

"Help? If you say so ...... I need help"(Minoru)

It is hard to hear.

He is slightly distant from the phone speaker.

"What, are you in a situation where you can't call now? "(Shino)

"Both hands ...... behind ... ... bound up ... gaa!"(Minoru)

"Wait a minute! What happen? "(Shino)

Something is happening.

"So that's the story, Is it okay now?"(Sae)

Sae came out.

Two people breathing heavily.

What on earth is happening?

I did not have a chance to know the answer and the phone call ran out.

"What's going on!"






As the new semester began, I quietly asked about the previous matter.

"Oh, that one?" 

Sae was scratching her head, It seems to be difficult to say.

"I was worried!"

"Well, my bad"

It is not timid, contrary to the tone.

"Well, that. What is Libido? "

'Kakaka' and her laughter went off.

Since there is no choice, I decided to ask Minoru.

Minori also said that it was difficult to say, but when I said that I was worried, he began to talk.

As he said, when Sae sexual desire pile up, she seem to come over to Minoru apartment aimlessly.

Even if he increase the lock, even if he change it to a new one, it does not seem to work.

"She will return when she is satisfied, but the key will remain broken, so I decided to hand it over so i don't have trouble of repairing it."(Minoru)

Satisfaction ...... Duplicate key ...... It's a surprising word for me.

Still there are days when the mood does not feel inclined, and in such cases Sae skillfully binds both of 
his hands and sits on top.

"Down, go down ...... That's it!"(TN: Don't know what it suppose to mean or who the speaker is)

Minoru turn down his face awkwardly.

(Don't look down, It's more awkward to me!")

I wonder how it look from the outside, a man who becomes bright red and looks down, and a woman who stands still with a bright red face.

Next time I saw Sae, I pledged to pull off her cheeks, I am annoyed to myself who had no romance experience at all.






A little bit later.

"Imagining the appearance of the two people" when I called on that day, I made it as a design.

I made it as a symbol mark of the company that I started for the first time.

Its design will be seen all over the world, A Maiden Small Retaliation.



No comments:

Post a Comment