Sunday, February 4, 2018

1. This star seems to belong to me






I am now standing in the middle of the meadow.

I can see a forest in the distance.

Beyond that there are a lot of mountains in between.

In addition to this amazing view, everything that exists in this star is mine.

Think about it.

It is said that “I will give you a star”, Would you accept it and thanks?

I receive it.

I do not regret… I think.

But… what should I do?

I do not know how to use it.

After all, there is no precedent

I am not even the President of the Yankee country.

I took out a mobile phone.

The mark written on the liquid crystal screen is of course out of range.

“Should i walk for the time being?”

I started walking towards the sun’s shining light.

“Why did it happen?”

Well, One of my father’s words was the caused of this inconvenience. (TL Note: Am not sure about this line. そう、ことのおこりは、親父の一言が原因だった。 )


Previous Chapter Table of Content Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment