Friday, February 23, 2018

SS3 Class Scenery of Mayumi Sumire

TN: Hmm.. Talks about history just make you google it. I google about Asia Minor, and Byzantine empire. And I can only understand it a little. Well I only google important parts. So enjoy!!

And also how the narration change topic so suddenly can a bit hard to understand.



I am Mayumi Sumire, Ninomae University full-time lecturer

The second class is a general liberal arts course and I will be in charge of them.

I must do this class at all costs.






Ninomae University is a university which is unusual in this world, It specialized only for Talent Entrance Exam, and it is also attracting attention globally.

After all, since the selection criteria are too strict, and all the enrolled students are also owners of a talent, their strange condition excel other groups.

By the way, there are five students enrolled in this fiscal year. It is a very small number of people.

How can management managed with only this? It is because the management is covered by the donation of companies and graduates.

Graduate student! Elite or Experts active all over the world.

With their donation, students can get in free.

『With your ability, do not give up just because you do not have money!』

The speech of the founder. I also fully agree on this.

Because there is no way that management can be established by just a few tuition fees, If you leave it to donation entirely,
I think that excuses stand out.

This founder of Ninomae structure, I only seen his face in portraits, anyway, Originally, I've properly decided a different ordinary university, but they do not have a student with talent there, so that why the new university I got in is wonderful.

Anyway, they said that they did not want their normal students to pay their tuition.

(Hit one hand against your mouth, so that the voice reaches far) Puyuta!(TN: Don't know what this supposed to mean "いよっ、ぷよっ腹!" Maybe just SFX? With Kanji?)

Recently I was worried about the meat aside, unconsciously ... ...

Well anyway. The educational policy of Ninomae University is very ordinary, something like【 Stretch pros and eliminate disadvantages 】.

First is Two years of General Liberal Arts and Basic Specialized Subjects, The lecturer is dispatched from another university which the Ninomae structural person establishes, You can get credits by going to the university class over there.

It seems that they can participate as lecturers of over ten other partner universities, but it seems necessary to pass the exams imposed by each university.

I think it's unexpectedly severe.

Why are we taking such a troublesome system? It is because their Talent new students cannot be categorized into literature, science, art, etc.

As long as the existing systems fit them, As it is only people who were outstanding do come here, I am admiring that it is a system that works well in a way, it is a system that can be used well.





At last the recollection was finished!

I check the time with my wrist watch.

"It's been 30 minutes past since the start of work!"

I did it again......

If a teacher does not appear in the classroom after 30 minutes from the start time of the class, it will be "natural to leave".

It is a corridor where I am standing still in a place in-front of the classroom.

In other words, a natural to leave has been established and it is not counted as absent even if you are not attending the class.

I looked at Statue at the entrance of the classroom with a grudge.

There is no doubt that Kuonji Tatsuhiko made this. Does it have an effect that the person who saw the stone statue remembers the past for a several minutes?

As a casual measure against the fact that the school building was blown up and forced to stay in the hospital until early summer, the report was mainly in the previous term.

Since a decent class started from the second half, so it was a stone statue attack that was waiting for me who was excited with excitement.

Attack ... ... Yes, just like attacking.


All the later classes are being disturbed because of a stone statue that make's you cry nonstop when I see it, A stone statue that driven your impulse to remember serious important things and want to return and take it like,『What did you come here for?』And stone statue that make you suffer from sudden amnesia, etc.,

"Is this a stone statue that make you want to recall endlessly ...?"

I tore down my shoulder carelessly. Somehow they seem to be busy lately, they seem to have serious business to go.

However, the system of Ninomae university is severe.

Unless attendance rate is not less than 80%, their units will not be issued. You will be drop if your absent for 3 times out of 10 times of lectures.

Therefore, it seems that he is doing his best to create an environment in which classes are not established purposely.

"I do not know what it is ... but, after completing that errand, I'm coming to class properly!"

Of course, there is no one who answer.






I threw the collected stone statues into the warehouse and returned to my seat.

As we squeeze the rest of the day, the next lesson is two and a half hours back. I hope that you will come back by that time. I would like to hold back to seeing a stone statue again.

By the way, I have suggested something like if I sell the stone statue that I collected back to the chief office and add it to the school expenses.

"Of course, though you must reveal your source?"

Yes, it is impossible. When I say that I decided to take what was in the classroom, and sell it?

Embezzlement of found items, ehh.


Giving up on temporary income, And it's a shame to decorate it even before the school gate. A passerby might falls one after another.

..... Well, let's stop it. My thoughts are getting extreme. Although I just got my job, I will definitely get fired.

I calmed down and took lunch then after that I went out for afternoon lessons.

"Huh, Everyone came"

I wonder if I am too excited. But I can see well that the other teachers did not want to take the initiative to take over this class. Ahh... This is not good for my stomach.

Perhaps, I think it is originally too heavy for me. I am just a fresh graduate. I was in high spirits being a Ninomae University instructor, but it is a trap.

Still I would like to pinch myself thinking that I might be intimate with promising students, or Ikemen (dead language). Ufufu I wanted to pinch myself as I thought I'd do it.

At the drinking party of faculty and staff "It is seriously unmanageable!" It was memorable that I screamed with a big jog.

I let the class go past passively somehow, When I was about to leave with the teaching materials, I was called out by a gorgeous beauty (too powerful to call a girl).

"Ms. Mayumi, it seems there was a place where today's lesson is wrong"

Today's lesson is『Introduction to Asian History』It is about the formation of the neighboring states of Western Asia. I wonder what mistake I made.

"Although we are not specialize but we can't just ignore it that in order to learn history, we think West Asia and Asia Minor should originally think of as separately"

Although Asia Minor around the Anatolian Peninsula certainly treated as a part of West Asia together today ... ....

"Religion and culture differ greatly in the surrounding areas of Asia Minor where the influence of East Rome was strongly received and West Asian countries that developed their own unique development"

Since I was told various other things, I decided to reply with a little meaning of repulsion.

"But in that area the border line will also change soon and I think that it is a series of places that they influences each other. In that case, I think that it is better to treat it as same in order to understand it comprehensively ... "

The student in front of me humph her nose like a spoiled brat.

Poor manners! I want to be careful, but this student is like a carnivorous leopard or something like a not cute being that I think about Impala.(TN: Impala = medium-sized antelope)

"First of all the Western Asian history that Ms. Mayumi said in the first place is also under the influence of Western historical perspective. Because we talk about history view while ignoring internal development, we regard it as『No problem to Identify』.

She only went far as to say good things the left.

When she saw what behind her, she turned her arms around the neck of a somewhat taller boy with a lower spirit and went out to drag it.

Suddenly, tears spilled carelessly.

Uwah, that's frustrating.

It is because she thought that she meant something in a way. For example, the previous story, the country of Byzantine empire in Asia Minor, this country was destroyed once by a crusade expedition.

The Byzantine empire, which was an extremely centralized state like Japan, spent the absence of subtle creation after making the Nicene empire in the province after their capital fall. Nearly two hundred years.

It will recapture the capital after the Crusader raises it, but when you think about it, It will only be see as a country of a crusade expedition.

In that country it is the invasion of infidels and the history of conquest by different peoples. However, against crusaders who believe in Christianity, we do not call it heathens or other ethnic groups.

When teaching Asian history it cannot be argued if it is said to be a European historical view. So frustrating.

"Well, let's prepare for tomorrow's lesson. Even if anything is said, anyone can give one's opinion as well!"

Even if I am new lecturer, I think that I am wrong with keeping on being said.

...... Uh, Before that, I must take measures against the stone statues.

After thinking a lot, I came up with a solution.





Next week, there was a female teacher brought in a sleeping bag inside the classroom, which was furiously angry the education chief.





Author's Note : This is the explanation of the university system. 


I think that it is around the end of September in their first year.






No comments:

Post a Comment