Sunday, February 4, 2018

4. First Setback




Because i have lived solely by luck, i have extremely low caution against society. 

Even if I failed every job, "I will be accept somewhere". So i did not care. It is not annihilated. (TN : Another zetmetsu, so i just leave to to annihilated)   

"Well, it can't be helped, so let's go look at that field for the time being" 

Let's think positively. 

Anyhow its the only thing i can do. 

Also, I do not have memory that I've been making efforts so far, so I think i have no qualification to sighed in this current situation. (TN : Can be mourn, lament or grieve but i choose sighed) 

In order to see the field told by my father, I need to take the car in the garden. 

The time is 9 PM. It's night but i can see, so there no problem. 

"...... It is a manual car" 

Oh yeah , I forgot how drive. 

It was my first time to ride a manual car after i got my license. 

I release the clutch, and slowly drive the car.   



"Did I possibly make a mistake along the way?" 

While looking at the stars visible from the cloud gap, i feel a little restless. 

Thirty minutes have already passed while driving the car. 

Because of snowy roads and being an unfamiliar with the manual car, i hardly speed-up. 

To make a field in such remote place must be my brother harassment to me.

To be in a very far place, I feel its an act toward me. 

I thought that i will would do it as soon as possible, so I go as soon as my father asked me, I should have done it during the day. 

The car runs slowly on the snow.   

"Is this my first setback?" 

I muttered with a feeling of self-contempt, but I did not feel so dishearten. 

Somehow. 

I do not have any basis so i think so. 

If you look at me now, you might think that "What crazy thing are you talking about". 

Still I believed in my luck. 

My luck has never betrayed me.   



"Oh, I can see it" 

The end of the road.

 At the same time it means that I arrived at the field I got from my father. 

I did not notice it until i was near, but something strange was growing in the middle of the field. 

It's a huge thing ... ....  

What is ... ... that?


Previous Chapter

Table of Content
Next Chapter

2 comments:

  1. Gets a field far away, blames his brother. Why. This MC is a bitch. He's had it good for so long that any set backs seem to be others fault

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is not completely blaming him, is as well a figure of language. And his brother seem to blame him as well.

      Delete