Saturday, May 19, 2018

32. The Truth of the Request


"I will tell you the truth of the request to the two of you."

Just before Tatsuhiko and Shino headed for Planet Sarnia, the goat merchant said such a thing.

"Hmm, truth huh, I have a bad feeling about it."

"Because we may not necessarily agree with their request and the result that happens by achieving the request this time, I wanted to talk about it for the first time."(Goat Merchant)

"I agree ...... I also had a bad feeling."

"I am sorry, although it inevitable.......
There are factions fighting over the ownership of the planet Sarnia. I think that it can be understood that it is divided into two camps and making a meaningless battle.
This time, with the work of the parties responsible for mediation of the dispute, peace conferences of both camps will be held."
(Goat Merchant)

"Conciliation ...... Then it is a system like the United Nations"

"Well, that kind of feeling"
(Goat Merchant)

"So there are races that often like to pin down their neck in other races allegations"

"A characteristic of a race is massive, there are some races who simply dislike fight as it is, and please think that there are also races who likes to interfere"
(Goat Merchant)

"It's a wide variety"

"Well, it was the first request that we should work hard to ensure that peace is achieved successfully this time.

I will tell you more in detail.
First of all, it seems that we had a lot of trouble with where to do the peace conference. After all, it was one of the neutral cities, I decided to set up a new venue and do it there."
(Goat Merchant)

"Hey, new venue ...... I think it's a big deal with just a meeting."

"In a neutral city, I do not know when the attacks of both camps are and they do not seem to have a big facilities because they hate being targeted.
For the time being, the battle action in the neutral city is forbidden at all.
As another race is currently working on arbitration, I think neutral cities will not be attacked. "
(Goat Merchant)

"Well that's okay, so what is our request?"

"We decided which side would set up the venue and eventually decided that the Sarnia Orthodox Army would be responsible for the building and the Sarnia Army would be responsible for the interior decoration.
I talked about the sale of the pendant decoration from Sae-dono, because there was a consultation that I could manage the peace talk more than the race who is mediating this time.
Then, the request was warped unnoticed, and it was led by both camps.
Perhaps I am thinking of a different request from their intention will be made. "
(Goat Merchant)

"If the request content is different, which one should we be given priority?"

"I will leave the decision to you.
Would it be appropriate to say that on this occasion, I am only in a position of dispatching human resources, and I think that we can give priority to each camp in the sense that we received a direct request.
However, it will be helpful if you remember that peace talk success is our first objective."

"I understood, for the time being, I will remember it"

"I also understood, it feel like a rather tangled story from the beginning"



"Sorry but I will have to trouble you, but thank you."

After that, Tatsuhiko was sent to the Sarnia army, and Shino was sent to the Sarnia Orthodox government army.





~ Tatsuhiko point of view ~


The bulldog military person introduced me to the other officers as a famous artist from other star system. It seems that I am meant to be one of the people who undertakes interior decoration in the peace talks to be held this time.

At this amount, the detailed story isn't probably not to be done even with a superior?

If it fails, then that it is, but if it succeeds they will announce it and intend to do it on hand.

"It will be in an unfamiliar base, you better listen to this person"

It was still a young man that was introduced to me. A young man with burned skin and a face with freckles looks like a boy working in a ranch rather than a soldier.

"I am
 first private, Annolog Nathus. Please inquire me with anything."

Basing at the age from earth, he seems to be 16 or 7 years old.

For example, even if he was conscripting at the age of fifteen, since it is a chronic internal conflict state, the training period ends in half a year and soon assigns to the base ...... Hmm, it is scary because it can be.

"It is OK to the extent of that you can answer, but how is the war situation like?"

"Our army is dominant"

I tried inquiring about it, but he did not have the kindness to answer in his own words.

However, when I ask an officer class, it seems to be misunderstood in a strange way.

Because it is a human type, I am not optimistic enough to think that there is no problem. It was necessary to know about what their thoughts are in the state of the prime, how emotions move, or to what extent they can be controlled.

"After all I would like to see people other than a soldier, but I have to get on a ship going to a neutral city."

The ranch soldier had a shrewd face for a moment, but he quickly looked up.

"A shipping ship is returning to Hitorokumarumaru will depart.
Would you like to board that ship? "

The reaction to such a fixed question is fast.

"Oh, let's do that."

"Then let's head to the east toward 8th hangar area 13.
I will immediately contact about boarding. "

It is more formal than I thought.

"Are you scared of your superior officer?"

"There are only excellent people"

That won't do.

Going to the hangar, there was a huge shipping vessel. Not only transporting goods but also one's that look like tanks that can carry tens of units.

"If it's so big, it will need quite a few people to move it?"

"It just a round trip to and from the designated route, the crew who is registered is just 2"

It was an extreme automation.

"Well, shall we get on that quickly?
How long will it take to arrive on our destination? "

"It will arrive in about half a day"

It is farther than I expected. When I got on the ship, a very good middle-aged man and a pathologically thin young man welcomed me.

"I would like to thank you for the journey"

"Your welcome, this is also a privilege to have a famous artist ride."

The story is quite fast. How far is it coming along?

I looked at the ranch soldier by my side, but his facial expression did not change.

The room seems to be a fine one for officers. The ranch soldier seem to stand on the corridor. I said it was good to enter, but he have no signs on hearing it.

I can't help it, so I told the ranch soldier to wake me when we arrived, and I lay down on the bed.

I closed my eyes and drowsiness came after a while. Leaving myself to a comfortable sleep, I gradually fell asleep.....



Dodododon.(SFX)



I was awakened by a heavy impact sound. An explosion?

The hull is tilted. When I look at the outside from the window I can see that our altitude is falling.

"It will fall!"

I hold onto the handrail at once.

Immediately afterwards, a tremendous shock hit the hull, I hit the floor and ceiling a couple of times.

"Ouch ouch"

When I raise my body, there are bruises, but neither bones nor internal organs are abnormal.

"Thanks to this clothes ..."

I thanked the clothes that the goat merchant gave me. Without wearing it, there is a high possibility that I was injured for life.

The room is switched to a red emergency light. The power supply went down.

Anyway, in order to join the ranch soldier, I tried to go out into the hallway.

"……Are you serious."

The door won't open.



No comments:

Post a Comment