Saturday, May 12, 2018

31. Request for the Two People


Author's Note: 


It is the start of a new chapter.

In this chapter, the story progresses from the perspective of Tatsuhiko and Shino.






"I will have the two of you wear this on your neck"

The goat merchant offered something like a white ribbon.

"Do I wear it like this?"

When Shino wear it on her neck, the ribbon attached to her, and after a while, it lost it's strength and came off.

"What is this?
I feel that something has come in one corner of my brain."

I grabbed the ribbon that fell at my hand and Tatsuhiko gave out a puzzled voice.

"You learned the language used in planet Sarnia now.
With this you will not bothered by words in that star now."

"Oh, I see. It is convenient"

"It would be better for you to listen to the content of the two people directly at the site.
First of all, if you dress as it is, both of you will be seen as a sneaky person, so we prepared a change of clothes.
Shino-dono please come here"

A change of clothes was handed over from the goat merchant.

Tatsuhiko is wearing a bench warmer, While Shino is wearing a long coat.

With this dress『Savage』was recognized, and two people were shocked.

Shortly after changing clothes, they looked at each other.

"Are you some female executive in a certain place"(Tatsuhiko)

"You feel like an imperial soldier officer"(Shino)

That close to military uniforms was unknown from the fabric.

"Protective blades, even bulletproof, and also shock resistant"

"You try it hitting yourself"

"Of course, it did not get through even if I stabbed it with a needle of a safety pin"

"It is common clothes of those civilization level 5 you two are wearing. Although it is resistant to cold and heat, you can not work in outer space, so take care. "

"Oh, yeah ... Once I got there, I will be already....."

"When it is a savage clothes anyway, I seem to become servile.
But I want this fabric. I would like to make two or three clothes of my choice. "

"It cannot be make without a special machine.
It is not even suitable for cutting cloth. "

"Ohh okay, is it really difficult to process it? It is regrettable."

"Okay for now I will explain to you two in advance that there is no transposition gate in that area, we will be heading by a merchant ship from now on, and also after we get to the planet, the communication on the bracelet will not work."

"Eh?"

"Why?"

"Because they are in civil war, there are two powers fighting in that planet now.
Bracelet communication cannot be used because of jamming. However, if it is within the base camp, you can do it without problems."

"Does it mean that communication to outside the planet and communication to enemy forces is blocked?"

"Both interference wave interferes with each other in the dispute boundary line so both of them have no exception and cannot use it at all,"

"I heard it was only a simple request."

"The content of the request is not that difficult, it's just in a special place."

""I do not hear about that""





~ Tatsuhiko point of view ~


I was accompanied by the goat merchant and was brought in to a man like a bulldog wearing military uniform in the planet Sarnia.

"I am a lieutenant of the Sarnia Military, Yudi Morphodon"

"Tatsuhiko of the planet chance"

I was told by the leader to say it so. It is not very good to name the earth. It is seems to be the reason why others is not interested in making a partner, because of too much difference in civilization level.

"I believe Lieutenant Yudi, that this person will surely produce results that will meet your expectations."

"I do not doubt your story, but it is an story that is hard to believe."

The goat merchant sees it as a insolent politeness and the Bulldog military looks suspiciously.

They may not be very friendly, or they may not trust each other enough to build a relationship of trust.

"Well, are you not the same race after all?"

I tried asking a goat merchant.

"What, you!"

"Tatsuhiko, what is that ......."

"Since we were saying that there were many races who took in the genes of beasts, there are different possibilities"(Tatsuhiko)

As I looked, the bulldog soldier who was called lieutenant trembled with bright red face.

"Tatsuhiko, Lieutenant Yudi does not take in the genes of beasts"

"Oh, so .... Dog evolves from the beginning"(Tatsuhiko)

"He is a person, he has not evolved from dogs, even if there are somewhat similar parts, it is the category like Tatsuhiko-dono as same as human"

The behavior of the goat merchant is terrible in various ways whether you are upset.

According to what I heard secretly later, the civilization level of this lieutenant race seems not to be high. Interstellar travel was finally possible, and after discovering this planet Sarnia and beginning settlement here, it seems that the civil war has become two disturbances from conflict of interests.

It is said that it is a transition period of civilization evolution, and it will be destroyed by race conflict within 1000 years from a militant character. Of course they also know what they think so, but there is no sign of stopping the fight.

I was taken by a Bulldog military personnel to the briefing room and asked about the details of the request. The goat merchant has already left.

"There will supposed to be negotiate peace with the rebels in the near future, we want them to lose their fighting intent at that seat, you will make ornament that will want them to surrender. "

"How big is it and where to put it?"

"The place is in the waiting room, since we will set up a decorative table on the wall, it would be nice to put it on it.
To prevent spying, transmission scans are applied so we can not use machinery at all."

"Hmm ... well, there is nothing we can't do, but it is impossible to make such concrete actions like to want to surrender.
It's a level of impossible or too difficult. In the first place I do not even know the partner individual.
By the way it is easiest to appeal to the feelings of the other person.
It is not so difficult to derive the thought along it next.
However, the thought of surrender has no underlying emotion.
You can appeal to the opponent's guilt and let him repent, but it is as difficult as going to the police and letting himself in it.
Though it is such a nuance, do you understand it?"

"If so, how can we do that?"

"That's right ...... If you can not win against your opponent, let's make them fear, or remember their country, or encourage their hometown.
I think I can do it a bit more if I know the other person better.
Still, if I do not know what kind of thinking they have, none of them will be effective. "

If I will do it, I can do it, but I do not feel much.

"The effect is low ...?
Then you should go to a neutral city.
You will know a little about them too.
A goods transport ship will return in empty, if you ride it, you will be able to go. "




~ Shino point of view ~


I am drinking tea from Sarnia in the lounge.

I squint my eyebrow to the subtle aroma with my habit a little.

In front of my eyes, a female officers of human type repetitively claim their legitimacy and superiority. Of course I did not hear it.

"Those shameless rebel armies who slander the Sarnia Orthodox government, A savage tribe repeating slander without grounds! So we must carry out a crusade ........"

The way to dodge a noisy BGM is to make the inside of the head empty. Ah, tea is delicious.

"Even in the peace talks at this time, the foundation that prestige our orthodox government, beyond the bar of the barbarians, surely the correctness of our orthodox government ......"

Oh, I can also get this cookie. I wonder if it is a bit more.

"In the first place I do not think that a savage tribe can even build the meeting place. It is only with our orthodox government that income Temparon type construction method, and the barbarians can not even possess anything like that is a proof that their spirit is ambiguous and stupid, With the power of our proud orthodox government ...... "

I wonder if I can bring it to my room.

"........."

I feel like I can bring a tea set if I ask.

"... Are you listening?"

"Nice to meet you, I heard it all"

A female officer with a reckless impression knit her temple and spoken a curse words in a low voice.

"I am with the Sarnia Orthodox Government Army with a position of high military leader, Ran Forinkusu!"

Something like this, I hate this kind of biting tone. It is similar to the homeroom teacher at elementary school. A noisy place.

Let's call her Gamigami-san.

"I am Shino of the planet chance, what was I called here for?"

"To create the venue for peace talks that will be held this time ...... I explained it to you earlier?"

"Yaa, I did not hear it."

Gamigami-san gritted her tooth.

".............. To show the power of our orthodox government, as well as to make the building more delicate, and aesthetically pleasing!"

A typical euphoric person. I wonder if you are sacred by superimposing a framework of the nation by yourself.

"I'd like to draw a design for that.
But buildings cannot be done right away. Is it still on time? "

"If the Tempron type of construction developed by the power of a scientist that our orthodox government has it built, we can construct buildings that are no different from data in a very short time!"

It is annoying to emphasize each it one by one.

It seems that it can be made into a hard and light material by converting the Temperon solution into a material made from a very little bubble.

Very enviable. Earth's architecture is fighting against gravity.


"I will have you learn the operation method of the construction panel, but please think that what you designed using it will become a building as it is"

"Yes, that sounds interesting, right?"

If I want to actually use it, I have a simulator, so I decided to use it.

"Oh, you read the orders in your head."

I move my fingers on something like a large liquid crystal panel hanging on the wall. A line is drawn by tracing both straight and curved lines.

I could just order the thickness, shape, color etc of the line in my head.

"It's convenient for a lazy, but it looks like overtechnology."

The level of civilization is advanced from the earth, but thinking and emotional control are not different from earthlings. I can imagine what kind of tools and weapons they use and what they are.

As for the device that hinders the communication of the bracelets should have been purchased with a high price from other aliens.

This panel also smelled like that. Looking at the sophistication of the design, the feeling of operation, the function sees isolation of this civilization.

"It considerably looks like they overdo it. For vanity"

Anyway, although it is a building, it is not a big deal if it is not too big.

"Okay, I wonder if I can finish this as soon as possible"

I thought a little.





Author's Note: The 3rd alien was a human type.

TN : Shino and Tatsuhiko was separated! Tatsuhiko is in Sarnia Government, and Shino is in Sarnia Orthodox Government!




No comments:

Post a Comment