Saturday, April 28, 2018

29. What to do on Earth


TN: I will change Minoru 'Car' to 'Truck'. But it is a Farm Truck. A two seater with carrier on the back.





I asked Prokame to continue the investigation on the ruins then I decided to return to Earth.

Since I came as far as mobile radio waves can now reach, I call leader, but it did not reach.

She is probably busy. Although there is a hand using the bracelet communication device, but when using it on the earth, while there is someone with you, it may seems strange, so I will not use it except in emergency.

As I am not in a hurry, it will still be okay tomorrow.

I think the leader is also busy. She would be doing the arrangements for purchasing the house and also other various contracts alone. Because she have the most real handling capacity among us, it is a better to do it by myself rather than leaving it to the others.

In that case I cannot interrupt her, so I went to bed early after dinner. There are many thing to do tomorrow.





I got up the next morning, the leader was sleeping in the living room.

She smells of liquor.

When I look in the entrance, father was at the living room, sleep as if having ceased to breathe. After all he also smell of liquor.

"I messes up!"

I thought that she might have worked a lot yesterday, but did she drink?

When I look closely, I saw the powder shop owner turning over at the entrance. Of course he smell of liquor too.

"You too!"

I understand what was happening.

When the contract of the house is over and the talk has ended, someone said "Would you like to go to for a cup?" It is just right that it invited father and drink as it is until the morning.

Because there was a pen on the top of the kotatsu, I wrote "meat?[肉]" on the forehead of leader, "medium?[中]" in the forehead of father, I was worried a bit but I wrote "Rice?[米]" on the forehead of the powder shop owner.

My mother in the kitchen gave me advice "Your a big man. You should not be dominated by a girl" Then I answer "I'll think about it", and "Ha..."(Sigh SFX). I became tired just this early in the morning.

When I am eating toast and omelet as it is unworthy of being a breakfast of a farmer, my father and leader came in wobbling.

"I troubled you yesterday. Gee, it is shameful"(Leader)

"It's okay"(Father)

It is father who answered greatly, who also have the same sin. "Ha..." I sighed in front of him. In early in the morning.

There is no figure of powder shop owner. I wonder whether he is still wobbling back home.

While my father, was told by mother to do a lot of work.
"After all, rice is tasty in the countryside" And leader was eating a farmer-like breakfast. It is rice and natto and spinach.





After breakfast, I called leader to my room and exchange information with each other.

Sure enough, the house contract is done, it is said that she had paid the price. Also surprisingly the story of buying the field was also attached. My father seemed to have been properly examined it, and it seems that it was said that around 3 million yen would be reasonable as the buying and selling price of the field. I told the powder shop owner that it would be okay for that, so the story was settle without me.

Of course it seems they are being made with parent-child prices, so there is no objection on me. It is a secret to my father, but it was actually leader who pay.

As for me, I told about Prokame story to leader as it is. leader said she will only to ask the story once.

The fact that there is a possibility of a dangerous ruins, it is an inconvenience to the migration plan for the future, but it was cool on the surface.

"Oh yes, there was contact from Miya"

"When?"

"It is soon after parting ways with you, I heard that she seems to be in a place where she could not use a mobile phone, I did not know anything about this. So for the time being I ask her to go back to Japan, I told her to contact me when she can now use her mobile phone"

Miya often goes out to conflict areas in recent years. then she found a secret police person, found spies and traitors, found a hideout. She only have to find it.



"Okay, So Miya will come back"

Miya will surely be more useful than I am with my luck.

"In the earlier story, Miya may have a bite on that story too, it is the first time to hear a detailed story at that Turtle-san place"(TN: Miya can probably solve the mystery of the ruins easily with her power!!)

"Since the investigation has just begun, I think it will take a while"

"If so, let's clear up what we can do now."





I have been getting very busy everyday starting from that day.

First we cleaned up the new house we bought. Buy a set of cleaning tools at the home center and polish the floor and walls and others. Meanwhile, leader made a phone call to other things and was doing contracts on electricity and gasworks. As for that? I did not clean it.

I continued cleaning every day, then I received a lots of luggage. I thought it was leader's luggage, but it was Light Novel. I guess it was probably make to sent to someone, leader was so motivated.

Since a large amount of Light Novel is disturbing, when I contact the goat merchant, he said "I will specify the coordinates, please send it from the transposition gate".

I loaded it onto the truck and carried it to the transposition gate and transferred only the same baggage. Very convenient. I made a round trip for three times.

Trade was established successfully in the sale contract written by leader for the field. My father did not say anything particularly. I think that we will probably make a vegetable garden seriously.

Of course these are secret to my brother. Every-time I consult with my father, I do it at where my older brother is absent. Not to mention my father is a man of few words, and my mother chatters is not whimsical, so it will be totally silent. When it came out, he seems to be one to revolt.

Tatsuhiko came over at the end and clean the main building and the extension building. When I told him about the new house, He was happy to start cleaning the workplace. Yes, I left it as it is. When I thought that I could take a break, I was told by the leader to keep the garden organized. Decades of crap are scattered in many places. It certainly looks bad, so I will collect it in one place.

As for leader "I will briefly go to Tokyo" and passed with Tatsuhiko. Although she seems to leave the residence of Tokyo as it is, she arranges her luggage of moving and she said the she need to face the law firm to which she belongs.

"In addition, I will bring a car here as well"(Leader)

Although she was saying it as if it's trivial, but I think that a yellow Celica GT painted custom-made is conspicuous.

Together with cleaning of the workplace and cleanup of the garden, Tatsuhiko and I went to the home center, purchased a single tube pipe and simple cement, and headed for the field.

I would like to purchase furniture etc, but when I contacted Shino, I was told that the interior would be left as it is. So I decided to leave it because I was told that if I put something of bad taste she would go out of control. It is troublesome because she really is violent.

I already accustomed on the way to the field. The was pipe loaded on the truck carrier and it made a Klang-Klang sound. Still I will need to do round trip with it, when I become aware that I will not be able to carry it entirely, I became serious and stopped wanting to escape. I do not have a flexible body like Tatsuhiko who usually makes an art object.

There is no use to complain, so I decided to work.
We poured the cement into the holes we dug out at equal intervals 
and insert the pipes. Then we make a pillar one by one while locking it with a wooden frame. Two men worked in a physical labor from morning till night, and the fence that will enclose the field was completed on the third day.

When we finished building a windbreak net and making an entrance with locks, we were pleased and hug each other. I do not want to do it again. As it did not have a deeper meaning in that embrace, so don't tell Shino.

The leader had returned from Tokyo long ago when we were sweating while working. I think that it was okay for her to help us.

As for the house that we cleaned, repair was necessary. It is not an urgent matter, but it will become an issue if you notice it. When I tried to let Tatsuhiko do it, he said "I make a wonderful sign in the farm" and brought it to the workplace. His not available.

I brought the tool out from my parents house and decided to repair it myself. I also thought that I was a versatile with many skill, but my father often ask me to helped him to fix things, so I remember it.

When all kinds of matters were completed, the leader asked, "By the way, what happened to the investigation of the ruins?", and I contacted Prokame.

The investigation seems to have advanced a lot. There were many things he understand, but as it still need to investigate, it will still need days to finish the investigation.

When I says, "I want to take my friends over there", it seems that it does not matter at all.

Apparently, some of the turtles who came with the spaceship already seemed to have entered in deep thought, so it seems that they are free and waiting.

When I asked leader, she said "I will go right away," so I bought a pack of sasami at the supermarket and decided to go to the stars after a long absence.

Just after that, I receive a communication that Miya has joined Shino in Tokyo and came out here.

All five people will gather in line after a long absence.





Author's Note:

Because story does not advance as much, the pace was increased.

I originally understand that it is a right way to push forward steadily repeatedly.

I think that I will write it in one go even if the next chapter become longer.


TN: And the next chapter is really long!!



No comments:

Post a Comment