Friday, March 23, 2018

26. Shark Trading


TN : There's no shark in this chapter!! Title mean different thing.. 




"There are two things I understood"

Prokame says so.

An unknown race came from another star has settled down here and then went away somewhere.

"And you don't know the reason ...."(Minoru)

"It is true, I really doesn't understand the the reason, it seems they have left nothing.
However, I maybe understood what there thinking at that time.
I wondered if they left this land with a thought like sending out descendant."

“In what kind of thinking is that sending out descendant?"

"Ah. I easily investigated the inside.
I saw some traces of someone living here.
They probably cleaned it cleanly. Nothing unnecessary has fallen.
On the contrary, they fear that we can learn about them, so they do not even leave a trace of clues" 


This building with a honeycomb structure looked like a palace, but it seems that it was a residence where many lived. Then, is it a species with habits like bees?

"Then it means that it was a prepared journey." (Minoru)

"Yes, perhaps, It was.
Perhaps it was being pursued. If so, it maybe correct to say that they are lived in hiding.
When you found this ruin, you entered through the cave right?." 

"Yes, if I am not mistaken, it certainly was made by a worm-type creatures"

"Oh, there are several kinds that can make something like that, sometimes I see some races that use it.

It is useful since it can manipulate destinations with special radio waves. For example, it can make a passage in the soil, but it seems that the species who lived in this ruin also used it.
Originally there would have been a proper passage. It was probably completely closed up.
When they leave, they have no choice but to leave the worm, I think that it was left in this star. So that's why there are traces of moving through the ground looking for it's original home."

Did it search for its original home? It seems that it was a desperately sought trace that it broke up like a maze. Then, I was surprised that I can even find this good place.

"Does that mean they kept the worm like a pet?"

"Yes, there was something like a stable.
Because a single animal is quite useful, I guess they brought a small one and raise it here."


Should they consider it to be enough to keep it? After all they descended to this star and planned to settle down, but came to the point of leaving it, now I feel sad somehow.

"Okay, so what happens to the ownership of this star? 
Normally, this kind of thing comes from the person you first found it right." 

"There are things like that.
However, ownership and discovers are often different.
Generally, the owner must be able to manage it.
Even if they live here in the past, they abandoned it and went out, so they do not own it anymore.
In the case of this star, if you did not make a guardian's ring, then it was only a desolated planet with wilderness...... Oh yeah, how did you get this star? "

"Eh, I get from from the goat merchant when I choose among the best on the list in exchange for the Divided Notice that I have."

As for other things being dangerous, so I do not have a choice.

"Well ... ... Although the Divided Notice are repeatedly generated, it is a valuable item that can only be one in the universe ...... There is no desire for the exchange with the one with the stars"

"... ... Can you tell me a bit more in detail, about that?"

Prokame tilted his head when he hear, "That?" To my words.

"Have you heard it?
The Divided Notice is an item that shows another way, the other future of the star and the star system.
By showing a form that in the future that doesn't existed yet, in the whole universe that as yet to be make, it have the possibilities to make it.
Perhaps this time it seems to be a seriously sensitive topic in securing the trade zone, so I do not know detailed things. "

"Ehh ... ... Is it really a very important item?"

"A serious problem related to the maintenance of the current trade zone occurred, and rumors fluttered for a while.
Fudierit was working on that, so you must have hear it directly from him....... Anyway, how did you get the Divided Notice?"

"I picked it up normally, but ... oh. By the way, it gives out a special wavelength. I happened to pick it up in just the state of glass before that ....... "

Prokame hardened.

"The time to put out the wavelength is short, but it does not get it like that instantly, It surely not the person who just pick it up"

"Come to think of it, I came in a hurry to the place where a small spaceship crash in the star I live in."

"Normally it was born in outer space, as it is drifting there, so I did not think that it will be on a planet like that(Earth), from the extent of the universe it is unbelievable and the probability is low.
Even Fudierit will surely think that it will also appear in space."

That alone make me more confuse among other things.





"... Well, I spent a long time here.
I will be back soon.
There are also various thing that concerning me. "(Minoru)

It is not good to be late for dinner. In many ways.

"Is that so, your going home?
Well your food save me.
The ship will arrive day after tomorrow, so come if you want to see it."

"Okay, well then"

I left Prokame who started eating the rest of the Sasami and returned to Earth.

On my way home, my mobile phone trembled and informed me of the incoming mail.

I stopped the scooter and decided to read the mail.

"There are lots of mail"

It's from everyone, the photo of the house that I sent was seemed to be well received.

"Is Tatsuhiko already prepared? What will he do with his studio? I was certain that it was in Tokyo.
I have to call the leader at once. I have to get a contract with her and other things.
How long does she clean up her personal affair?"

I came home and eat dinner with a nonchalant look then went to bed early.






Author's Note : Next time, Will be a two short story.





After that, it will be this continuation, but I am planning to speed up the development of the story.




No comments:

Post a Comment