Wednesday, April 4, 2018

SS5 Miya's Thinking View of the World


TN : Don't really know about western god or about the 72 names of god.


Also here we can now know the real talent of Miya and how absurd Minoru's luck is.

Author' Note: Next chapter is the continuation of main story.





(Miya POV)


When we became third year in university, we have some leeway to go out. Classes are difficult as ever, and quotas are severe, but exquisite adjustment is comfortable enough not to reach the limits of disliking tasks a bit.

I do not dislike such efforts.

I could not live surrounded by other people ... It was supposed to be like that and I think that I have not changed myself even now.

I have not changed, it's the environment that changed. It seems seems that the reason surrounding Takamagarahara Miya has changed was because of.





"Miya, can I get a minute?"(Minoru)

"The second floor of the foot massage shop office"

"Thank you, Miya"

"Um"

Minoru leaves.

This time it seems that he intends to crush the transfer fraud office. Sae-ane also seems to go out.

Sae-ane looks friendly but in reality she have many enemies. The person herself does not care. Such Sae-ane can be wrapped around, it's funny how elderly people chewed up, both acidic and sweet.

One of her friend who was on good terms with her was caught on a fraud the other day. Although she is not interested in good and evil, she can sometimes see through evil in front of her, but she is sensitive to the unhappiness of familiar people. Instead of 3 times in returns, she can also do 10 times in return without hesitation.

I think that it is impossible to stop Sae-ane about the framing of that person. Also the person herself has not the slightest think that she can informs the police and leaves it to the hands of the judiciary. Well, I also thought that I do not care, so I taught the whereabouts of the guys. That why Minoru came to ask because I knew it.

But why can you be with such a monster? Monster ...... Big monster ...... I still can not wipe out my underlying fear.
(TN: Monster as kaibutsu and bakemono... She is referring to Minoru as a monster)

I wonder does Sae-ane not notice.




A story when I was little.

My favorite teacher who I like has asked me with troubled face.

"Miya, why do you hide your teacher's bag?"

The teacher turned his troubled face to me.

I like my teacher. but he liked a different person. The teacher was aware, but I pretended not to notice for a long time and got tired. To life itself.

Teacher intended to die by poisoning in front of that person's house. That is why I hide his bag.

I can see what others are hiding. Secrets does not work on me. When a person's intention is involved, I understand it in the moment.

I am not a child of men, I thought whether I am called Satori. However, Satori reads the heart of the person. I can not read my own mind/heart. When people have some secrets, I know what it is, but I think it is a bit different from Satori.(TN: Just google 'Satori' if your interested in it! It has something to do with Zen Buddhism)

Next I doubted whether I am a demon or not. There is Western demon called Vuoraku. It is said that it appear in a figure of a boy with wings, riding on a double headed dragon.
(TN: 'ヴォラク' don't know about this)

The devil tells of the location of hidden treasure, sometimes bringing good fortune to people. Somehow in-spite of being a devil, it is good-looking. It is the same as me who can find hidden secrets. Moreover, it seems to be strong that it is one of 72 name of god. I seriously believed that I was a Vuoraku.

Such a delusion also broke down like a tree in the end after entering the university. I am insignificant. Equivalent to a dust. Compared to that monster, I am nothing.





"Nice to meet you, I am Minoru Yabane"

I know a person secret regardless of my intention. However, I did not know what Minoru is hiding.

It was strange. However, this may be a pleasant miscalculation. Those who can hide from me will not be necessary more vigilant against me.

When an equal friend might appear for the first time, it made me a little happy.

Yes ..... if only looking at the surface, it might be a splendid thought.





"I am in luck"

Minoru said. In the world, where lucky human beings are a dime in a dozen. I guess he was the best in that category, but I thought it was subtle whether I could call it a talent.

I thought that the reason for him escaping in the bombing of the classroom was whether of his high dangerous awareness or excellent sixth sense.

One day, I felt a sense of incompatibility.

In the midnight city, we five people looked for a taxi to go home.

Then we took 2 taxi that came simultaneously.
"I was lucky, this also could be due to Minoru."
And next to Sae-ane, I saw the secret of the 2 drivers.

One of them came home after having carried a sick person a while ago, and the other driver was wearing a two pairs of straws to earn his daughter's tuition. Both had clear reasons to run at this place at this hour.

There's nothing strange. It is inevitability. It not necessary to worry about it.

Then there was a lesson in which he would not take credit of once he didn't attend class and absent again. Nevertheless he was absent from class twice by the end of the year. Both times, the professor have something to do and it was natural leave.

This is also not strange as the class was not established due to reasons.

A professor organized a party at the end of the fiscal year.

In the shop where we are going, there's a dish that served vegetables directly purchased from rural farmers. Because Minoru was from a farmer, he was saying that he does not want to eat vegetables at the moment.

Minoru's house seems to be consuming a nonstandard vegetables which could not be shipped, and cabbage seems to climb on the table for a week if cabbage is produced. 
"I don't like it"
And just before the party, the shop got food poisoning and received a suspension of business for a week.
This is also caused by food poisoning, so it is not strange ...... there is a reason!

Good things certainly happen with Minoru. In other words, Minoru is lucky. I think so, is it really a luck?

It's as if inevitability was prepared for Minoru.

It appear when I look to it carefully.

It does not simply mean that Minoru is lucky. It is quite different.





In a field study order by a professor to Minoru, he went to the mountain. On the way home, he who have to walk an hour to the station, was coincidentally met the son who previously survey the area and ride the car with him.

As for reason why the son came home was because his father fell sick several days ago. Because the work of the son who worked in Tokyo was completed. Because the matter which was called death march has advanced without trouble. Because the person in charge of that matter has won big with his favorite horse the day before and felt good. Because the horse who kept losing, has change jockey at that day of the race. Because the jockey who usual ride the horse increased his weight and need to returned to the training school to retrain...... So Minoru ended without walking to the station at the end of the inevitable event.

The chain of inevitability has occurred before Minoru was ordered by the professor to do field work and if any one of them goes wrong, Minoru will walk to the station.

For the sake Minoru the world is moving in advance. It is not adjustment of law of causality, probability theory, etc., but the world is doing as if it had been from the beginning.

There nothing but too much phenomena around Minoru.

If Minoru disliked curry, I think that curry did not exist in this world.

I cannot tell this to my father. To anyone else.

If that is not good for Minoru, what will become of me? It is too scary to try.

The fact that I am here is the result of bringing in a lot of necessity, perhaps the world may have been doing it before I was born. If so, I think that it is better not to do unnecessary things.

It is thanks to Minoru (?) that I thought that I was an ordinary person.

So, I did not feel bothered to live with other people unlike before.

I wonder if there is something I am needed by Minori one day.

Therefore, from bottom of heart, I am convinced to why I am here.






Author's Note : This is Miya who has not appeared yet.

Minoru has no power to modify the world nor to move the world as desired.

When is Minoru there, the world is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment