Sunday, April 15, 2018

27. The Day Minoru Brought Her Home


TN: Title meant is Minoru bringing a girl to his home. 




The next morning I head to the star and practice using the ring.

I have noticed that when moving the ground to a certain extent, the power change. It seems that the guardian's ring does not have much ability to accumulate power.

I do not feel it when I use a little force, but when I use a large force or continuously use the power, I felt that the ring power was being supply from somewhere. As for my body becoming fatigued this time, whenever using power for a certain degree, such things does not occur.

"Then to feel fatigue when the power stored in subspace or somewhere passes through, does something like power sickness happen?"

When I first came to this star, it felt that the ring absorbed the energy of the star. Still, if I believe in my previous feeling, it means that the ring absorbed power that was stored somewhere.


The surplus energy that the star has is likely to cause a natural disaster if it was leave as it is, and it will become a harm that injure the star. It probably stored somewhere as a some of the power which is stabilized pass through the ring. I get exhausted when I use it through the ring.



Somehow, I feel that I understood the mechanism.



I practiced for a few more hours and went back to Earth.


I have lunch at home and head for the powder shop in the afternoon.






"About the previous house, I have decided to buy it ... ...."

"Ohh, is that so? Thank you.
I will make the contract right away. "

"As of now, the financial contributor are in Tokyo, is it okay if I make the contract when they come here?
I think that they will probably come here soon."

The flour dealer prepared the document in a handy way and put it in a file.

"Thank you. I will contact you when the day they come here is decided."

"We'll be waiting.
And I look forward to being your acquaintance for a long time."

I bought one pack(2 pieces) of Sasami at the supermarket after leaving the powder shop. Make a souvenir for Prokame-san.

When I arrive at the ruins, Prokame-san seemed to be thinking, he is not moving, so I just leave the Sasami and went home. It will be very busy tomorrow as the spaceship will come.




On the next morning, I consumed breakfast. Today is when the spaceship will arrive, and a strange tension call came from leader.

『I have just arrived at the station』

『Er, Leader? Did you come here? 』

It is too sudden. Well it can't be helped if it is a leader.

『You have to sign the contract of the house. Besides, I have to greet Minoru's parents. 』

『No, you do not have to greet my parent, but.....』

『Even if I do not play so much, he do not want his son to be given to me.
Rest assured. 』

The leader laughed with kakakaka.

『It is sudden even if you say so......』

『Oh, I intended to mostly clean things up, but I was a bit eager into it.
So it is all clean up. 』

Wow, Merciless as ever.

Talking for a while, it took me a while for the taxi to came and I told her to get on. So in about 30 minutes the leader will come home.

"Too troublesome"

I told my mother that one of my university classmate will come home. I did not give a detailed explanation.

After that, I called the flour dealer just in case. As it is about leader, I may have to sign the contract right away.





Shortly I heard the sound of the car stopping in front of my house. My father got a phone call from my mother and my father who came back to my house dropped mud of boots on the porch, but my father's appearance is strange. He harden while looking at the entrance.

I hear my mother's voice like "Well" and "Oh" at the entrance. My father was hardened as usual.

A shoji was opened without a sound, and the gorgeous woman with an excellent body appeared.
(TN: Shoji as Japanese sliding door)

While wearing a high-end Western European suit (I think, I do not know it), the leader gave a light greeting saying "Yo!" While letting her hair wave.

It was camouflage clothes last time, but she seems to like her appearance like this. I mean, I'm staring at you enjoying the surrounding reactions when your in that appearance.

The figure with correct posture has seated in front of the Japanese table, but she was not like a monk who had enlightenment without any feeling of enthusiasm.

"Oh, come on in"

It is my father who is nervous at the living room of our home, but I feel a little uncomfortable thinking that he have never met such a woman before.

"I am Minoru classmate, Agano Sae which is a close friend of him.
I am sorry for the sudden visit today.
In addition, I heard it that we had you go to trouble for us.
I would like to thank you again."

The business card presented by leader is for use at work, and the name of a lawyer office is recorded. It is a company specialized law firm, partner with a gangster and racketeer, foreign mafia etc.

It is a law firm that uses such a method as to not know exactly which yakuza it is to reprimand after provoking and repelling after buying a huge grudge. By the way I also have business cards there.

The name of this office is tremendous, as a human being who enters the back society hears it, it can be used like an enemy ally identification signal. Fortunately my father was unresponsive.

"I heard that it is a classmate"

"Yes, I think I will have an office in this town after graduation, while I was in school, I was also helping Minoru-san and three others who entered. There are also two others who live together with us, but since they are both artists, I think that they will be releasing their work based on this town. "

"In this town......."

What value is it in this slow city of time? I understand well what my father thinks so. I also thinks so. However, as long as there is a transposition gate to the stars here, it is no doubt that this town will be the center of the earth in the future.

At that time, will residents in this town appreciate it or say grudges?

After doing some chat, the leader said she would go to the powder shop. Every time I listened to the chat that involved not only my father but also my mother, my heart broke down into pieces, so I was honestly relieved.

I would like to stop thinking that excitement with a common topic by the three people will rise.

When I was about send her out, I was told to use a taxi so it's fine. It seems that it will go around various place afterwards to get used to this town. This is a small town, so the acting power of leader will be enough for a day.

Well, I decided to head to the star at once.

What is the turtle's spaceship?




Author's Note : Because it good to end this around here.

Next time, the mystery of the ruins will be revealed.




No comments:

Post a Comment